[netCDF #OYQ-545004]: build problem netcdf-4.0-snapshot2008090210

> Ah, that makes sense. I did not know about the FCFLAGS variable.
> I have been setting one call F90FLAGS---does that do anything?
> Is it obsolete?

Yes, although this was not clear in the documentation. (However I have fixed
the docs in the repository.)

The autotools way is to use FFLAGS and FCFLAGS...

> Anyway, I'll try when I get back to CA. Am in Boulder until Weds.
> Lovely weather!

Yes indeed!

Want to come join the Unidata crowd for lunch on Tuesday at 11:30?

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: OYQ-545004
Department: Support netCDF