[netCDF #WJT-604051]: Installation problem

> The configure failed for netcdf-3.6.3 using intel 10.1.008 fortran and c++.
> It did not produce a Makefile.  I followed the instructions given on the
> intel webpage that is referenced on the netcdf website.  The output from the
> configure is attached as cfgout, and the config.log file is attached.
> John Gary

I cannot get my intel C++ compiler to build netCDF 3.6.3 either, but I can get
it to work with g++.

However, I don't get a failure in the configure, I get a failure in the build.
And it may just be a problem with my newly-reinstalled intel compilers on my
main test machine. I am still trying to figure it out.

Could you send me your configure file?

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: WJT-604051