[netCDF #GWV-442084]: Extent/Quality GDAL support for NETCDF

> Hello,
>
> I understand that the GDAL libraries (http://www.gdal.org/formats_list.html)
provide support for NetCDF.  The question is how comprehensive is this?  Is
this support equivalent to the NetCDDF libraries provided by UNIDATA, and what
version of the UNIDATA NetCDF libraries in particular.  ie: with GDAL's netcdf
implementation will one be able to bring the range of sample netcdf data files
listed on http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/files.html.

> Any information/advice on this would be appreciated
>
> Thanks,
>
> Vardis Tsontos
>
> address@hidden

Sorry, I'm afraid you will have to ask the GDAL people that. GDAL is not a
Unidata product, and I've never heard of it...

(But I see it is quite interesting and I am going to make a note of it for use
on another project!)

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Ed

Ticket ID: GWV-442084