[netCDF #ZRA-798136]: netcdf example on web site

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-c/nc_005fset_005fdefault_005fformat.html

> The example deals with nc_set_fill, when nc_set_default_format is the
function
> in question.

Thanks, I have fixed that. It will be in the docs for the next netcdf-4
snapshot release:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/builds/snapshot/netcdf-4/

However my snapshot builds have been broken ever since my system was upgraded
last week. ;-) So you may have to wait a bit to see this, however I hope to get
a snapshot out later today.

Thanks again for pointing this out!

Ed

Ticket ID: ZRA-798136