[netCDF #DNU-747889]: NetCDF memory problem?

> I just got back from vacation...
>
> But I think I tracked the problem (at least one of them) down to the memory
allocation macro not being large enough.  Strange, because I thought that I'd
tried to modify that previously in testing, but to no avail.

> Anyway, here is the project/solution for NetCDF v. 4.0 that I was able to get
to work.

> But I think that I also had to modify some code to get it to compile
correctly, and I don't remember what the mods were.  How about you try this,
and then let me know if it works, as a first step?

> Daniel L. Oltrogge, Senior Analyst & CEO, 1Earth Research, LLC
> PO Box 51412, Colo. Springs, CO 80949; www.1EarthResearch.com
> Voice: 719-660-5142; E-mail: address@hidden

OK, thanks!

I am going to get our people here to go into the vault of Gringots Bank and
take out some silver to buy the VS 2008.NET (or whatever they call it). Then I
will try your solution out...

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: DNU-747889