[netCDF #HEK-584636]: netcdf.dll and C#.Net

> What we need are working examples (declarations, calls, local variable
> definition and set-up) of C# code calling functions within the netCDF
> DLL. These examples must include returning a vector and also a
> multi-dimensional array. Reading values from a variable, too.
>
> Thanks

I'm sorry, but we don't have the manpower to support every platform, and the
C#.NET platform is very different from what we usually program on. We have no
C# experts here at Unidata, and we don't use Visual Studio or .NET for any
programming here. So I'm afraid I can be of little help.

There is a collection of VB.NET bindings in this file:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/netcdf_vb_net_wrapper.zip

Perhaps these could be of some help.

Sorry we can't be more helpful - as you can imagine it is impossible for us to
support every platform, and C#.NET is not one of the ones that gets attention
around here.

When and if you do get it working well, if you could send your results to
address@hidden then I can post them for other C# users.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: HEK-584636