[netCDF #RZR-916616]: netcdf beta not configuring on cygwin

> Hi group,
>
> I've download the latest netcdf beat for use on cygwin.  When I try to
> ./configure I get this:
>
> : command not found5:
> '/configure: line 26: syntax error near unexpected token 'in
> '/configure: line 26: '    case '(set -o) 2>/dev/null' in
>

> I have reinstalled cygwin, but it does not change the above problem.
> Any ideas?
>
> Rich
>
> --
> Rich Gwozdz
> Fire and Mountain Ecology Lab
> College of Forest Resources
> University of Washington
> cell: 206-769-6808
> office: 206-543-9138
> address@hidden

I can't reproduce your problems. Both the beta6 and the daily snapshot build
for me without problems on cygwin. I updated my cygwin and tried again: same
result.

Can you try downloading the snapshot and see how it does for you:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-daily.tar.gz

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: RZR-916616
Department: Support netCDF