[netCDF #MLP-485355]: How to read a NetCDF data set with Fortran 77...

Hi Miguel,

We need more information to diagnose the problem.

What is not working properly?  Are you getting an error message, does the
program crash, are the values just not what you expect, or does the program
read the first record OK but not the second?

Can you provide access to the file you are trying to read, or at least the
output of "ncdump -c jan9MFSTEP1671_T.nc" so we can see what the structure of
the file is and whether your Fortran calls match with the structure of the file?

It's easiest for us to figure out what is causing a problem if we can reproduce
the problem here.

--Russ

Ticket ID: MLP-485355
Department: Support netCDF