Re: 19980119: T3-D build problem: libsrc/test.nc comparison failure

David,

In the above message, you wrote:

>    I attached the test.nc file. Thanks again for your help.

Well, we're stumped.  We can't duplicate your problem on our T3D: when
we build the netCDF package according to the T3D example in the INSTALL
file, everything works OK.

We've made our T3D binary package available to you.  Try it and see
if it works.  It's available at

    ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/incoming/netcdf-t3d.tar.Z

Remember to set the environment variables TARGET to "cray-t3d" and
MPP_NPES to "1" before referencing the library.

Please let us know if this helps.

--------