Re: NetCDF Java Interface

Hi Joe,

> Both source and compiled Java code for my Java netCDF interface are now
> available in:
>
>       ftp://ftp.atmos.washington.edu/freud/java/rmicdf.tar.Z
>
> You should look at the README file before downloading the tar file.
>
> Have fun.

Thanks, I got it and will be playing with it as soon as we can get the
latest RMI installed.

I've taken the liberty of including a brief note about the availability of
your Java interface in the "What's New with NetCDF" page at

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/whatsnew.html

and also a brief description in the "Software for Manipulating or
Displaying NetCDF Data" page at

   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html

If you would rather I not include your e-mail address in either of these
HTML documents or make any other changes, please let me know.  I think
that the more people that know about your Java interface, the better,
because others may build Java browsers and other useful tools on top of it.

--Russ

Russ Rew                                           UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                              http://www.unidata.ucar.edu