Re: netcdf under win95

> From: address@hidden (Yu-Long Kung)
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: netcdf under win95

Hi Yu-Long,

I hope someone else can help you with the Win95 problems, as we don't
directly support Win95 platforms, but instead depend on third-party help.
However, I can answer your last question:

> 2)
> Where can I find the format of netCDF file, for instance, from byte 0-2 is
> CDF (cdf id, I think) and from byte 4-? means ??

The format is completely documented in the 2.4 netCDF User's Guide, which
is available with the source distribution in the doc/ directory, and also
as a web document at

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/guide_toc.html

The appendix providing the file format specification is available at

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/guide_15.html#SEC115

Russ Rew                                           UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                              http://www.unidata.ucar.edu