Re: 960624: installation of udunits.tar.Z

>To: address@hidden
>From: John Evans <address@hidden>
>Subject: installation of udunits.tar.Z

Hi John,

> Small problem when trying to install the latest version of
> udunits.  When doing the default installation, i.e. typing
>
> (./configure && make all install clean) >&! log &
>
> the "make install" would crash when trying to run the
> makefile within the port/fortc directory.  The current distribution
> that I got seemed to lack the "bsdos.m4" file...

Yup, I just verified the problem here.  Thanks for reporting it.

I've forwarded this to Steve Emmerson, the udunits author, to provide a fix.

Russ Rew                                           UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                              http://www.unidata.ucar.edu