Re: Hello again

> From: Jean-Louis Excoffier <address@hidden>
> Subject: Hello again

Hi Jean-Louis,

> I am writing a Help File for our netCDF-based product, and I included your
> license agreement and some background info about ucar/unidata that I
> shamelessly copied from a unidata web site. Since it's the way you guys
> present yourselves to the World, I figured it ought to be OK in my help
> file.
>
> I would like to get "official" permission to use this information.
>
> Please let me know if it is OK.

Yes, it's OK to use this material.  I hope this reply is official enough for
your purposes.  If you need a signature on a piece of paper, please let us
know.

--Russ

Russ Rew                                           UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                              http://www.unidata.ucar.edu