Andrew Mack: Re: makefile error in netcdf installation

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Wed, 21 Feb 1996 09:14:07 -0500
From:    address@hidden (Andrew Mack)
To:      address@hidden
Subject: Re: makefile error in netcdf installation

Russ,

Thanks for your reply.  We have recently installed sunos 5.5.  We're having
problems with the new Fujitzu fortran compiler, so that may be my problem.  I'm
using sun's make, though we no longer have sun C or fortran.  That may also be
a problem.

I'll try again with the new netcdf 2.4 once we get a fortran compiler operating.

- -Andy

------- End of Forwarded Message