Re: netcdf

Hi Nan,

> I was trying to get information about the netcdf users group.
> I tried to get to your webpage but was refused by the server.
> Can you send me the users group info when/if you get a chance?
> I thought I would inform all our VEMAP users about the group.

Could you explicitly try the following URL for my web page to see if it
works?

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/russ/

If that's refused, then it's a problem we need to fix.

If you were referring to the netCDF home page, it's at

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/

and I'd also like to know if that doesn't work.

On that page, there is a link to a document about the "netcdfgroup" mailing
list, if that's what you mean by the "netcdf users group".  Otherwise, I'm
not sure what you are referring to.  There is a group called "NUWG" (NetCDF
Users Working Group) that meets infrequently to discuss netCDF conventions
shared by Unidata, COMET, FSL, and a few other local Boulder groups.  More
information about NUWG is available by following the "NetCDF Conventions"
link from the netCDF home page, or directly at the URL:

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/NUWG/

--Russ