Re: Simple plots, simple analysis on Solaris?

Hi Keith,

I noticed you mentioned CRDtools in a reply to a question on the netcdfgroup
mailing list.  I'd like to add a reference to this software in my WWW
document summarizing available software for use with netCDF data at

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/utilities.html

I've appended a draft, borrowing liberally from the brief summary at

    http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/cdc/cdc_software.html

However, I've noticed that references to the .shtml files don't seem to
work, at least from the Netscape browser I'm using.  For example, when I
click on the reference to

    http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/~crdc/crdtools/README.shtml

I get:

    403 Forbidden

    Your client does not have permission to get URL
    /~crdc/crdtools/README.shtml from this server.

so I can't use this link.  Should I change this link to something else, or
just omit it?  If you would like me to make any other changes to this, or
can suggest someone else I should send this to, please let me know.  Thanks.

--Russ

<h2><a name="CRDtools">CRDtools</a></h2>

The Climate Research Data Tools (CRDtools) toolkit of X Windows applications
for providing data extraction, analysis, and visualization functions for the
climatology researcher is under development by the
A <a href="http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/~crdc/crdtools/README.shtml";>
netCDF version</a> of CRDtools is currently in beta release.  In addition to
netCDF, you will need the <a href="http://http.ucar.edu/distserv.html";>NCAR
graphics</a>, package to use CRDtools.  For additional information about