Re: netCDF

Hi Yuji,

> How are you?  I am sorry to trouble you many times.
> I have many problems when I build netCDF library and
> link it into DLL.
> I am afraid it will take much time to port it to
> Windows, but I have no enough time.
> You said a company in Europe has successfully ported
> it into DLL form under Windows NT.
> If you don't mind, please let me know its E-mail
> address or fax number.
> I'd like to contact with its company.

The person I corresponded with was at Varian Chromatography Systems:

    Jean-Louis Excoffier <address@hidden>

I'm not sure how I got the impression that the company was in Europe; I
think I was mistaken.

Russ Rew                                                UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                                          P.O. Box 3000
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/                          Boulder, CO 80307-3000