Re: netCDF

Hi Yuji,

> Thank you for your quick reply.
> I compiled code of the netCDF library to build a static
> library and then I linked it into DLL.  At that time I had
> a problem.
> Linker can't accept exit() function.  So I must modify code
> in error.c file.  Under Winodws some of DOS function such as
> exit() is not avilable.
> Is it OK for me to make changes to code?  If possible, I'd
> like to modify code of other files.

Yes, make whatever changes you find necessary to get the netCDF library to
work as a DLL.  If you succeed, we'd be interested in getting a copy of the
changes.  Also there are many others who have asked about what changes are
needed to use netCDF under Windows, so we could make this information
available or incorporate the necessary modifications into our distribution.

Russ Rew                                                UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                                          P.O. Box 3000
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/                          Boulder, CO 80307-3000