950331: netCDF

>From: address@hidden (Russell Gelinas)

Russel,

>  We are interested in converting our data into netCDF.  Please send me
>relevant information about this data format.  Thank you.

Please check out the netCDF information available online through our
WWW Homepage the address of which is listed below.  We believe that you
will find all the information you are looking for there since the hard
copy documentation is available there as PostScript (tm) files.

By the way, I went to UNH (in physics) in 1973-74.  Glad to hear from someone
from there!

Tom Yoksas