Re: Trying to compile netcdf-matlab for HP

>From: Susan Mniszewski <address@hidden>

Sue,

>I have ftp'd the files from crusty of the netcdf-matlab interface.
>And now I would like to recompile the mex file on an HP for v4.1 of MATLAB.
>But I'm getting the following errors:
>
>cc: "mexcdf.c", line 49: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
>cc: "mexcdf.c", line 49: error 1506: Parameters allowed in function definition
>  only.
>cc: "mexcdf.c", line 50: error 1000: Unexpected symbol: "*".
>cc: error 2017: Cannot recover from earlier errors, terminating.
>*** Error code 1
>
>Any clues?  Thanks.

Sorry, this is not code that we developed or support.  I suggest that you
contact the author of the package directly.  In order to make sure that I
am not off base, I will ask others here at Unidata if they know of the
netcdf-matlab interface that you refer to.  I could not find any direct
reference to the code in our inquiry tracking system.

Sorry we couldn't help...

Tom Yoksas