Re: Conventions

Chris,

>       I have placed all the relevant documents for our conventions into
> the NCAR-RAF/nimbus directory.  Should I mail to the netcdf group that I
> have done this?  If so what is the Email address?

I don't think it's necessary to post an announcement to the
address@hidden mailing list.  People who are interested in
others' conventions will noticed the NCAR-RAF stuff is there.

Russ Rew                                              UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                                        P.O. Box 3000
(303)497-8645                                 Boulder, Colorado 80307-3000