Re: BUFR to netcdf format?

Hi Tammy,

> I work at Brookhaven National Lab and am now trying to convert data
> from BUFR to netcdf format. Just wondering if Unidata would already
> have some software developed for this kind of conversion?

No, sorry, we're going to have to write a BUFR to netCDF decoder, but we
have nothing now.  I'm not sure when we'll get around to it, but I hope to
have time to tackle it sometime in the next year.

Russ Rew                                              UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                                        P.O. Box 3000
(303)497-8645                                 Boulder, Colorado 80307-3000