Re: Borland and netCDF

Hi Scott,

>    I hope your day is going well.  I just wanted to ask about the netCDF
> libraries in the contrib/borland directory for the Borland 3.0 compiler.
> Do you have any other information about them?  For example, header files,
> options compiled with, etc...  I know that I am not the only one with a
> few questions and that you are busy, so if you want you can just reply
> to the netCDF newsgroup without having to reply personally.

I'm sitting in my hotel room in the Opryland Hotel in Nashville answering
mail on a powerbook, and things are going pretty well.  I just posted a note
to netcdfgroup about the Borland libraries.  I asked Ken Prada to make
available the binaries rather than the source right now, to avoid divergence
of sources, since he volunteered to give us the changes needed for Borland
for our next release, and check out compiling the next release under
Borland.  If you want the source changes, there is a note in our gopher
server with more details, or you could send a note to Ken Prada asking him
for more details (address@hidden).  Maybe I'll just include his note in
the contrib/borland directory, because as you point out, others probably
have similar questions.

--Russ