Re: NetCDF Libraries for Borland

Hi Ken,

> The libraries to support Borland Turbo C++ (and presumably Borland C++)
> are available via ftp from isdl.whoi.edu (128.128.92.66).  They are in
> the pub directory in tar format in the file tcc_libs.tar.  There are
> library versions to support small, medium, large, and huge memory models.
> The read.me file defines the file names.

Thanks!  The files untarred OK, and I'm proposing to make them available in
our pub/netcdf/contrib/ directory under a borland/ subdirectory.  I'd like
to include some of the material from your note in an announcement to the
netcdfgroup mailing list.  I'll send a draft of the announcement soon, so
you can let me know if you have any changes.

--Russ