2000126: Gempak

>From: "Ka Kit Lai" <address@hidden>

>I have the data feed from albany. I load the Gempak GUI by execute the "ntl"
>in $Gempak_HOME/bin/sol. How can I find out the data file coming in from
>albany? Which directory are those data file located?
>
>                                           Ka Kit Lai

Ka Kit,

If you are using the decoder entries similar to the GEMPAK www page
examples in your pqact.conf file, then your data will be stored under
the ~ldm/data/gempak directory.

You should edit your $NAWIPS/Gemenviron file and define the GEMDATA
environmental variable to point to your ~ldm/data/gempak directory.

Steve Chiswell