Gempak

I am with the atmospheric transport group at the DOE's Savannah River
Technology Center in Aiken, SC.
We are running the NCEP ETA model at the Savannah River Site to provide
local weather forecasts and transport predictions for emergency repsonse.
We would like to apply for an associate membership in Unidata so that we
can obtain the Gempak software. Gempak would be used for display of ETA
output.  If it is not possible to obtain Gempak through Unidata, can you
suggest another source?

Thank you for considering this request.

Lance O'Steen