19991207: No echoes

Tim,

I may have tarred up the x86 binary with a versionitis problem
between the tables and the binary. I just repacked it and
retested it here.

Can you tell me if this fixes your problems? Otherwise,
can you send me the xterm listing of your settings and
the program output if any?

Thanks,

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support