19991206: gddiag

Matt,

If I read you script correctly below, you need a
blank line between the run and exit commands for your script.

at the point where you give the run command, gddiag will prompt you
for a carriage return to accept, or exit to abort- so your exit
is aborting the function from being run.

Try:

exit

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport