19990121: Can't run Gempak

>Maybe this will help us shed some light on where things are failing.
>If the shareable libraries are missing, dbx might fail. Otherwise,
>maybe try running "truss garp".
>
>       Truss:  ASSERT error:  process is not stopped

Pete,

this isn't the truss ouput I was expecting. Seems like you might
have still been in dbx.

At your standard csh prompt type "truss garp".
This should give you quite a bit ouf output as each routine is stepped through.
You might have to redirecto the output to a file, like
% truss garp | tee truss.out

Send me the output and I'll see if I can see where things are hanging up.

Steve Chiswell