        From:   Unidata Support [SMTP:address@hidden]
        Sent:   Tuesday, January 26, 1999 1:20 PM
        To:     Rahe, Peter J
        Cc:     'Unidata Support'
        Subject:        19990121: Can't run Gempak

        >Maybe this will help us shed some light on where things are
failing.
        >If the shareable libraries are missing, dbx might fail. Otherwise,
        >maybe try running "truss garp".
        >
        >       Truss:  ASSERT error:  process is not stopped

        Pete,

        this isn't the truss ouput I was expecting. Seems like you might
        have still been in dbx.

        At your standard csh prompt type "truss garp".
        This should give you quite a bit ouf output as each routine is
stepped through.
        You might have to redirecto the output to a file, like
        % truss garp | tee truss.out

        Send me the output and I'll see if I can see where things are
hanging up.

        Steve Chiswell

<
        Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata
Program <
        (303)497-8644                                                  P.O.
Box 3000 <
        address@hidden                                   Boulder,
CO 80307 <

<