Re: CONDUIT and NWS grib1 to grib2 change oever

Gary,

All grib1 products in conduit will have to be transitioned to grib2 over
the
next few months. We will announce dates of transition in stages rather
than
all at once. The grib2 versions of the files are already on the FTP
servers
for sites to obtain and test.

FYI, email list is address@hidden and I will announce upcoming
changes