[IDD #OMT-238768]: CONDUIT feed

Carlos,

The machine heron.nmt.edu is sending us stats and says you are receiving
the UNIWISC feed from rainbow.al.noaa.gov. That machine is receiving the
full CONDUIT data stream, so you would be able to obtain CONDUIT from that
host if they have allowed you in their ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf file.
You can determine that by running the notifyme command such as:
notifyme -v -l - -o 3600 -f CONDUIT -h rainbow.al.noaa.gov

Ifthe notifyme command above connects, then you are enabled at their
end, so you could add a request line to ldmd.conf on your end.

You can set up a request to idd.unidata.ucar.edu which
you are allowed to connect as a backup/failover at all times as well.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> Hello,
>
> my name is Carlos Lopez Carrillo. I'm trying to get
> NCEP(CONDUIT feed) model data through our LDM system
> at New Mexico Tech.
>
> We are already receiving the UNIWISC feed. However
> my understanding of the LDM system is limited, so
> I don't know if the CONDUIT feed is already available
> to us or some sort of set up is required.
>
> please advice
> Carlos
>
> --
> Carlos Lopez Carrillo          Off: (505)835-5047
> Geophysical Research Center    Lab: (505)835-5506
> New Mexico Tech                Fax: (505)835-5707
> Socorro, NM 87801 USA          URL: http://www.physics.nmt.edu/~clopez

Ticket ID: OMT-238768
Department: Support CONDUIT