[AWIPS #MHV-312997]: Models on MacOS Issue

Hi there,

Thank you for filling out our problem reporting form.  We received your entry:

> Specific Menu Item or Resource: models
> not seem to be server dependent.

I'm sorry CAVE is giving you some issues.

When you say "it does not seem to be server dependent", which servers have you
tested it with?
Can you tell me what version of MacOS you're running?  Have you ever had a
previous version of CAVE installed
on this machine with which you were successfully able to display model data?

Does this issue also occur if you try and use the Volume Browser or Product
Browser to load model data?

Thanks for you help.
--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform