[AWIPS #RBT-231392]: (No Subject)

Hi there,

> I have been attempting to fix my AWIPS but I am not sure how to. It will
> randomly show
> pixels on my screen and then I click something else on that page and it turns
> into a
> blank white screen. I don't know what to do because I have tried everything I
> could and
> I wasn't able to fix it. If I could get some that would be helpful.

> I also have photos of what it looked like. This just keeps randomly
> happening, the first
> happened randomly then I clicked another radar and everything just turned
> white.

Sorry to hear CAVE is giving you trouble.
Can you confirm a few things for me:
- What Operating System are you running? (It looks like some version of
Windows, ya?)
- What version of CAVE do you have installed?

Thank you for providing pictures, those are helpful.
Can you get it to happen consistently? ie. Could you provide us with a few
steps that always
seem to cause the problem for you, or is it not that consistent?
Also, when the editor does become blank white, is there anything happening in
the very
bottom right of the CAVE window? That status bar is cut off in the images you
sent.

Thank you.

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: RBT-231392
Department: Support AWIPS
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.