[AWIPS #GUD-202697]: Loop Dwell Times

Hi there,

Thank you for using our problem reporting form, we received your entry:

> Specific Menu Item or Resource: loop dwell times
> frame...the new
> defaults in V20 are too long

If you click on the gear icon just to the right of the loop icon in the toolbar
at the top
of the CAVE application (see attached image), it will open the "Loop
Properties" dialog.
You can also access this dialog by the Options menu > Loop Properties..

In the Loop Properties you can change the dwell times (see the attached image).

Please let me know if that helps.
Thanks.

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform