[AWIPS #RPO-351475]: (No Subject)

Hey there,

> Hey i know im not at home right now but i figured i would point these issues
> out
> with 20x beta:
>
> (for windows and linux)

When you say Linux, do you mean a direct install on a Linux machine? Or do you
mean running
in the Virtual Machine we distribute, which runs CentOS7?

> (some may have already been seen but including anyways)
>
> -On warngen, you can only select one, and even if you hit control, the text
> still says
> to select a hazard or source etc even if you did select it
> -On windows, PGEN Watchboxes are only the color white, if you try to select a
> fill color,
> it does it, but the thing doesnt change color it stays white the outline and
> fill example
> displays stay white and dont change color.
> -On both OS's, PGEN if you click it and click back on the display it
> dissapears.

I've gone ahead and added these to our beta reporting list.  But, for future
issues, please
do this yourself by filling out our form:
https://forms.gle/pvTMNZM8TkY2M7xv5

> I'll let you guys know when i get back if i find more bugs but this is what
> ive found so far

Use our form for future issues, for highest priority:
https://forms.gle/pvTMNZM8TkY2M7xv5
--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
UCAR - Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: RPO-351475
Department: Support AWIPS