[AWIPS #PVZ-175208]: EDEX Outage

Hi Pete,

> Edex beta sever for CAVE v20.3 is not valeting or connecting this morning.
> Ie.. it stopped.

Please subscribe to our mailing list for updates and notices about any EDEX
outages:

We sent this message earlier this week:

Hello AWIPS Users,

Jetstream2, the cloud provider that Unidata hosts our public EDEX's on, is
doing some maintenance
over the weekend. As a result our EDEX systems (edex-cloud.unidata.ucar.edu and
edex-beta.unidata.ucar.edu)
will be unavailable Saturday evening through mid-day Monday. We apologize for
the inconvenience and will
send another message once the work is complete and everything is back up and
running.

Thanks,
~The AWIPS Team

We also have it posted on our website currently:
http://unidata.github.io/awips2/install/install-cave/
http://unidata.github.io/awips2/install/install-cave-beta-v20/

Thank you.

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
UCAR - Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform