Re: [galeon] WCS CF-netCDF profile document

Hi All:

I think Jon Blower may have mentioned this earlier, but there needs to be some differentiation in what is required of a server and a client. While servers may be able to vary (only 2-D or 3-D for example), there must be a larger minimum set that a client has to implement in order for there to be interoperability. In code my lab is developing, we are already running into this problem with WMS.

-Roy