[galeon] WCS CF-netCDF profile document

Dear All,

Please, find attached the last draft version of the WCS CF-netCDF extension proposal.

We apologize for the delay, but the multipart encoding raised several interesting points of deepening.

Best Regards,

Stefano Nativi
Ben Domenico
Dominic Lowe
Ethan Davis
Paolo Mazzetti

Ben,

Please, find the draft version of the WCS extension for CF-netCDF.

I apologize for the delay, but the multipart encoding raised several interesting points of discussion.

In my opinion, this version may circulate. I would start asking feedbacks from the GALEON Community.

--Stefano