[THREDDS #TAX-393515]: Problem with downloading NEX-GDDP data for a grid

Greetings!

I'm sorry to hear you're running into problems. Unfortunately, while we develop
the THREDDS Data Server software, we are not responsible for running the
specific server you are using, https://ds.nccs.nasa.gov, it appears to be run
by NASA.

If the problems persist, you may have some luck contacting one of the people
listed on the top-level server page:

  https://ds.nccs.nasa.gov

Good luck and I hope you're able to get it resolved!

Ryan

> Hello,
I have defined class assignments for students in my class to obtain the
precipitation data of one model for a grid from NASA website ( [
https://ds.nccs.nasa.gov/thredds/catalog/bypass/NEX-GDDP/catalog.html |
https://ds.nccs.nasa.gov/thredds/catalog/bypass/NEX-GDDP/catalog.html ] ) and
analyze it. While I could successfully download and use data in days before,
now we are facing errors and students cannot access data anymore. We receive
the following error. Given the fact that students have a deadline for their
assignment, I would like to know if there is a technical error in the website
and when do you think it will be solved.

> I appreciate your time and effort on this.
>
> We get the following error "
> Error {
> code = 500;
> message = "Input/output error";