[THREDDS #ZTD-424306]: Trouble accessing NEXRAD Level 2 data

Hi Tom,

Sorry again about this. I rebooted the server this afternoon. I did receive a
message at 2am last night notifying me the server went down, but did not check
my email until this afternoon. At any rate, the server is available again but we
clearly have a deeper issue we need to get to the bottom of. In the meantime,
I'll keep rebooting the server as a short-term, stop gap measure.

Best,

-Julien