[THREDDS #CXK-118721]: GFS 1/4 degree pqact entries

Don,

All of the pqacts for datasets hosted by thredds are in Unidata's TDSConfig
repo on GitHub. In this specific case, you want:
https://github.com/Unidata/TdsConfig/blob/master/idd/pqacts/pqact.forecastModels

A single model run looks like it's about 20G.

Ryan

> Hi-
>
> Is the pqact for filing the GFS 1/4 degree data from CONDUIT for the
> structure shown under:
>
> http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/idd/forecastModels.html
>
> available on line or could you send it to me?  Also, what is the average
> size of the forecast files for each model run?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Don
> --
> Don Murray