[THREDDS #IJD-492214]: Error using WMS request in TDS 4.3.16

Hi Egil,

Thank you so much for your reports. It definitely looks like there was a bug in
our ncWMS version in 4.3.16. In our current development version 4.3.17, that
will be released this week we have updated our ncWMS version to the latest
available and the problem seems to be fixed. So, could you try 4.3.17:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/thredds/4.3/4.3.17/thredds.war
and let us know if it works for you.

Cheers!
Marcos Hermida.

Ticket ID: IJD-492214