[THREDDS #OIJ-420182]: motherload thredds throwing Error 500 ISE

Daryl,

I looked into the problem of missing commas after the NaN values. It's a
small bug in the code, and we'll have it rectified on the
motherlode:9080 server in the next developer release, probably
tomorrow.  Thanks for reporting it to us.

-Lansing