[THREDDS #BIO-248538]: simple THREDDS config questions

I see. You should be able to remove the line with <catalogRef> and things
should be ok. Go ahead and remove it again, restart tomcat, and look at the
last part of $TOMCAT_HOME/content/thredds/logs/catalogInit.log to see if there
are any errors. If so, please send me your catalogInit.log and we'll take a
look.

Thanks!

Sean