[THREDDS #DKE-183060]: Thredds RestrictAccess and ncks

Hi Carine,

I don't know that much about ncks (or NCO in general) so we'll see if I can
help. How are you setting the login/password? And what behavior are you seeing?
Any error messages? Have you tried forming your OPeNDAP URL with the username
and password embedded, e.g.,

http://user:address@hidden/thredds/dodsC/path/dataset.nc

If that doesn't work, you might also want to try asking your question on one of
the NCO forums:

http://nco.sourceforge.net/#Contact

Ethan

> I installed Thredds package 4.1 on tomcat server, and configured a
> catalog.xml with 2 datasets.  I implemented restrictAccess on each
> dataset. That's ok with the web access, but I have some problems with
> ncks. I can't download data even if I set login/password.
>
> Is there any options to set in ncks command or in catalog.xml ?
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carine.

> Package Version: Version 4.1.20100520.1554

Ticket ID: DKE-183060
Department: Support THREDDS