[THREDDS #UOT-277012]: Extracting data

Carlos,

Unidata provides the software for the page, but the actual people in charge of
the data are at:
http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/nomads.php?name=contacts
I would suggest contacting them with your problem. There are also other servers
listed for data on the nomads home page.
http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/

Just for your information, a test on the url that's in your message let me
extract some data. So there's probably another problem. If it's a software
problem, let us know.

Robb...

Ticket ID: UOT-277012
Department: Support THREDDS