Re: hdf4 and thredds

On Jul 23, 2007, at 7:52 AM, address@hidden wrote:

Hi,
I need to see hfd4 data with thredds......but I know thredds reads only hdf5 data....however, looking at the unidata email archive I found that there are some HDF4 servers adaptable to thredds....but I couldn't undestand exactly which one.....could anybody help me?

If you want to serve data stored in HDF4 files with a server that also supports THREDDS you can use Hyrax (http://www.opendap.org/ download/hyrax.html).

James

thanks in advance

Cristina Tronconi