[netCDF #LZA-847031]: way to access NetCDF server from a program?

Hi Thiha:

We are currently reviewing the ncServer interface and it will probably change
some in the future. We will likely make it much easier for you to make a
request using latlon, rather than have to understanbd the coordinate system.

We will try not to change the endpoints, eg
http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/ncServer/model/NCEP/NAM/CONUS_12km, and
for the forseeable future that one will work.

BTW, you might want to use the dataset

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/ncServer/fmrc/NCEP/NAM/CONUS_12km/NCEP-NAM-CONUS_12km_best.ncd

instead of ones like "NAM_CONUS_12km_20070319_1800.grib2".

If you need more dynamic info, the correct thing is to get the catalog (in XML)
and parse that for the current info.

Ticket ID: LZA-847031
Department: Support netCDF Java