Re: netCDF server

Hi Cedric: I have been using the "Live HTTP Headers" plugin for Firefox, that
shows the URLS going back and forth. I will probably do something on the web page itself
eventually, but havent had time to do it yet.

Cedric David wrote:
Hi John,

I hope everything has been well since last time we talked.

I have a quick question about URL queries on the netCDF server for Motherlode. Is there an easy way to see what query comes out of the form when you click the submit button? I am particularly interested in the URL string to add the lat / lon values:

**Add Lat/Lon variables if needed**

Any idea?

Thanks a lot,

Cedric